Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My family

Well, in my last post I told you a little about what happened to me that made me come to Arizona. Well, in this post I'm gonna tell you about my family. I have a dad a mom a big bro and three little sisters. My siblings names are Andrew, Georgia, Charlotte, and Silvia. My name is Catherine. My family has been through a lot together and I love them all, even if my brother can't be an annoying bully. My sister Georgia has a disease called Neurofibromatosis. She can speak as well as others and has to go to speech in school. She gets a lot of cavities and has I think three or four silver teeth. I love her with all my heart and pray for her every night. I'd like it if you'd do the same. Well, I have got to go because I've got to go babysit. I'll post later.

No comments: